Voluntourism. We provide clients with a unique travel and cultural immersion experience. And we showcase Indigenous products and humanitarian work
- My clients receive a life changing experience by volunteering in another country.
- To provide our clients with a Unique and culturally enriching volunteer experience.
- The business was licensed on the 17th of June 2019. Since then I have been building the business plan and doing market research.
- In March I took an entrepreneur course.
- I have started experimenting with Messenger bags (with a story) to sell on Etsy.
- This is a niche travel company. Targeted marketing campaigns via Facebook and Twitter and news letters and emails.
- Marketing through Universities, News, Word of mouth, Radio, Other Travel orgs
- Target clients, Volunteer groups, tour groups, NGO’s requiring volunteers and the Bucket list traveler.
- Monitor Government Web sites for Travel Advisories
- Advertising – $30 per month
- Print Material – $1000 for Startup
- Business office at home so no rent or utilities required.
- Selling Bags on Etsy.
- Marketing Trips and Volunteer opportunities.
- Interview Clients
- Plan Their trip
- Call applicable suppliers and NGOs
- Support those off site charity’s sell their work in Canada.
- Networking and Media.